Subject: [Leica] M9 Internal IR-Cut filter make the camera fragile to use?
From: jsjgroups at gmail.com (Jerry Justianto)
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 16:02:53 +0700

After waiting for 3 months my M9 is arrived. But so sad fresh from the
box, the internal IR filter is broken.

Look at http://www.pbase.com/jsjxyz/pad

The dealer return it back to leica and ask me to passiently wait for
new delivery.

Actually this accident raise me a question: is it due to the very thin
glass of IR-cut filter on top of the sensor make m9 a fragile camera
to be used?

Would love to hear how m9 can pass the torture test of Tina Manley :).

See L-camera-forum.con, actually this broken IR is not only my experience.

Jsj

--
Sent from my mobile device

Replies: Reply from dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella) ([Leica] M9 Internal IR-Cut filter make the camera fragile to use?)