Subject: [Leica] Lightroom or CS4 Bridge?
From: jsjgroups at gmail.com (Jerry Justianto)
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 15:50:30 +0700

Thanks for all the answers,

Currently I don't have LR yet, but I am waiting for M9 which comes with LR.

My Workflow now are using iMac are:

1. Importing SD card and back up with Bridge
2. Do Browsing (alt-B) and remove the pictures that are not suited for
cataloging.
3. Once the selection are set, I drag and drop all those selected pictures
to iPhoto 09
4. Once it is in iPhoto, I will edit those 80% using iPhoto builtin editor/
20% using CS4.
5. Using iPhoto for cataloging, and sharing to social networking sites, such
as pbase, FB, and Flickr.

JSJ

Replies: Reply from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Lightroom or CS4 Bridge?)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Lightroom or CS4 Bridge?)