Subject: [Leica] Mac on a netbook
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 21:07:06 -0800

Steve:

What you just said.

I'm sitting in the den watching old Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye on amc and
shooting this off to you wireless on my Macbook Pro 13.

We now can use sour iMac for the office and I take the Macbook Pro into the
field will all my job site photos, bids, contracts and can download shots
from my Canon G9 on the Mac for customer meetings moments later.

Gotta love it.

Bob Shaw
rsphotoimages at comcast.net