Subject: [Leica] The M9 is here! The M9 is here!
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 08:37:42 -0800 (PST)

C'mon Frank.?Jeff was excited and showed two grab shots (that weren't all
that bad by the way). I appreciate you being able to voice your opinion, but
based on what I've seen you post (maybe one image over 3 years?) I'm not
sure you are backing up your opinion with any?evidenced experience.

Actually, your comment sounds a bit like a conversation that begins, "Well,
you see?I have this?"friend" who only shoots pigeons..."
So show us your pigeon shots :-)
Bob

PS - Jeff, congrats on the new baby! Have fun shooting it; more than some do
around here...
?Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.raflexions.com