Subject: [Leica] The M9 is here! The M9 is here!
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 09:27:39 -0800

I don't do pigeons, he does.  And to be honest, it is not good work.  P+S
quality from a (bored)  teenager.....

I recant my words.... and yes, the picture of the sweepy-brush thing was
really good.... nice color, focus was spot on, composition was ..... well it
WAS a sweepy-brush thing.....I am not going to go THAT far.....

Jeff, if I have offended you  in any way, I apologize.  It was not my
intent....  A new camera is exciting, the those first pictures are usually
not exactly the new owners' most interesting/meaningful/fruitful  work.....

Enjoy the new camera.... I am sure you will get much enjoyment and
relaxation by using it.

And send me a pigeon shot.......

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net