Subject: [Leica] The M9 is here! The M9 is here!
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 22:22:48 -0800

I have a friend that bought a new digi-SLR camera.....   After receiving
almost 2 dozen shots of pigeons, I finally convinced hot to go find some new
material to shoot......

I hope I do not need to do the same here.......

Go find something else to shoot rather than a stationery
power-sweeper......and with a Noctilux at that!

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net

I ducked out to snap pictures of whatever was sitting still in the
neighborhood while some light remained.  Some pretty neat colors (once I
pumped 'em up just a touch) with the M9 and a Noctilux...

http://photos.bazbarfoo.com/Stuff-Outside/The-light-was-good-that-day/735980
7_yD7nv#735079870_YfTxZ-X3-LB

http://photos.bazbarfoo.com/Stuff-Outside/The-light-was-good-that-day/735980
7_yD7nv#735080038_Q6zhD-X3-LB

Now I need to find some people to point it at.

 -Jeff

Replies: Reply from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] The M9 is here! The M9 is here!)
Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] The M9 is here! The M9 is here!)