Subject: [Leica] Lightroom or CS4 Bridge?
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 18:34:11 -0500

Perhaps the other thing I like about LR is the non-destructive way it
works on the images. I don't have to store the original raw image and the
adjusted PS images to have a record of what I had and did. That alone is
worth the entry, I do what I can in LR, and if I need a final touch up in
PS over it goes and is "stacked" when finished with the original RAW
image. Really quick and easy, keeps things together that used to get
"lost" before.

Cheers