Subject: [Leica] Lightroom or CS4 Bridge?
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 18:18:35 -0500

G'day Mark, you can call me what you like, water off the ducks back. I
agree, I'm a lightweight. I don't use any programme 24/7, hell I'd just as
soon be off the computer and back in the darkroom much of the time, but
I'm not: why? Do I think avoiding the darkroom will make me a better
printer? No, but I need time. LR gives minnows like me (in your eyes) time
to do something else with my life ;-)

Cheers

Alastair