Subject: [Leica] Lightroom or CS4 Bridge?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 09:06:28 +1000

Mark, Photoshop is a marvellous powerful tool for photographers but don't
sell LR short. Its a lot more than an (excellent and important) cataloging
tool. Scepticism is akin to paralysis ;-) Give it a try. Its scary good for
nearly everything a photographer wants to do, then you can use PS for
complex functions. By the way, how many images would you have stored? LR
with the right inputs can find everyone one of them precisely and quickly
once you get keywording/rating etc and all without distrubing however you
have them sorted now.