Subject: [Leica] Lightroom or CS4 Bridge?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 18:22:49 -0500

> Mark, Photoshop is a marvellous powerful tool for photographers but don't
> sell LR short. Its a lot more than an (excellent and important) cataloging
> tool. Scepticism is akin to paralysis ;-) Give it a try. Its scary good for
> nearly everything a photographer wants to do, then you can use PS for
> complex functions. By the way, how many images would you have stored? LR
> with the right inputs can find everyone one of them precisely and quickly
> once you get keywording/rating etc and all without distrubing however you
> have them sorted now.
> 2009/12/7 Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com>

I will give it a try someday real soon Geoff thanks.
Bridge works for me much better now that I have the CS4 suite instead of the
CS3  and a much more current laptop. I can have hundreds of shots accessed
at once and sort them by anything I want and do stuff to them.

Though telling you exactly how many pictures I have stored in my one T HD
would take some guts for me to find to do. I might by a fire extinguisher
first.

375 gigs is what's on that hard drive I now see.
What Tina shoots before her first cup of coffee in the morning.

Mark William Rabiner