Subject: [Leica] Orford Street Scene - Full Size
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 20:28:35 +0100

Pleasure Dick,
I'm on the LUG for this kind of exchange too.

Rotation: I think the trick is to find the, is it ' nodal point ' of
the lens, then things should be easy - I had made myself a wooden
contraption for experiments,

2009-PAW-12-ChronoPanoGraph.jpg

which I never furthered, but will, euh, when I have decided myself to
buy a real rail/head for panos ...

Keep playing and sharing Dick
Thanks again
Philippe

Le 4 d?c. 09 ? 20:04, Richard Taylor a ?crit :