Subject: [Leica] Orford Street Scene - Full Size
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 11:50:19 -0500

I just uploaded a full-size version of this image, the one that Philippe and
I were discussing yesterday.  It's 6643 x 3944 pixels at 72 dpi.

As a reminder, this is a 3-pane photomerge done in PSCS4 via Lightroom.  It
was taken with a Panasonic G-1 and 20mm f1.7 Panasonic pancake lens at ISO
400 with the camera held vertically for the three shots.  The sky was
overcast and the lighting grey and flat.  The only adjustments to the three
images prior to merging were minor exposure equalization and the addition of
some fill light to bring up the texture in the bricks while retaining
texture in the sky.  There was no sharpening that I remember (I don't have
the original file available at the moment, so I can't confirm that) though
it probably should have had some.  Like the Aldeburgh image I posted
recently, this one would probably look better in B&W, too.

In any case, here it is.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/England_2009/lg_orford_street_scene.jpg.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/y9ky4o7

I look forward to hearing your comments.

Regards,

Dick

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Orford Street Scene - Full Size)