Subject: [Leica] IMG: Roads, Trucks and BBQ
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 11:36:40 -0800 (PST)

Not at all Philippe! From the?camera data on the?gallery, I thought Hugh
might be shooting digital. So I appreciate your input and did not feel you
were being critical at all. Sometimes?it's difficult to get the tone right
in emails, and I was worried, from your response,?that you and others might
have read something into?it that was?not intended. So absolutely no offense
taken at all.

And thanks for your concern.
All the best,
Bob