Subject: [Leica] IMG: Roads, Trucks and BBQ
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 20:21:05 +0100

Agreed bob,
even though I haven't shot sunny 16 since the good old times when I
got my first pentax in the early 70s ...
I admire you all the more doing so Hugh, it would be such a challenge
for me.
And your results have character, which matters more to me than right
exposure or sharpness, sorry for me to say it on a Leica list.

Bob, I'm sorry if you felt I was criticizing your reply - I sensed you
were mistaken talking of raw, hence my input.

Bien cordialement to both of you
Philippe

Le 25 nov. 09 ? 20:14, Bob Adler a ?crit :