Subject: [Leica] IMG: Roads, Trucks and BBQ
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 22:58:38 +0500

Philippe, Bob and Mark - yes, I use Sunny 16, most of these would be
shot at f8, or when in shadow f5.6, using 100 FujiColor print film,
speed set at 125 - secondly, I have very little control because, the
film is processed by a local lab.  They then do what they call, a
"high resolution scan" to a CD

If there are some guidelines any of you can share, I would be very
grateful.   For instance on the box, Fuji recommends Sunny 16 to be
set at 250 speed.  What do you think?

Hugh

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] IMG: Roads, Trucks and BBQ)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] IMG: Roads, Trucks and BBQ)