Subject: [Leica] Was S2 test - Rollei MF cameras
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 18:47:29 +0100

Just found two very reasonably priced Rolleis at Teamfoto, a German
company I've often dealt with, while I was looking for another powerpack:

6001 Professional with WLF - no back, no power pack, no lens - for only
290 euros
6008 integral with WLF - no back, no power pack, no lens - for only 349
euros
a 6000 back for 149 and a 6008 back for 195 - back inserts are only 29 euros

All condition A

Cheers
Douglas