Subject: [Leica] S2 test
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 21:58:02 -0500

> I am looking to buy (cheap). What do you have? I am about to pull
> trigger on a 6003 / 80mm combo...
>
> On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 6:04 AM, Frank Dernie
> <Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com> wrote:
>> This is quite shocking. I thought about what you wrote then realised I
>> will
>> not do it since I do not want to use film. I had not realised it had
>> crept up
>> on me like that. I really think I should now sell my film cameras.
>> stunned,
>> Frank

Wow Richard! you forgot to mention the Rollei 6003 when you were talking
about getting into Hasselblad! The Rollei 6008 Integral is a dream camera
most photographers never even get a chance to lay their hands on.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Was S2 test - Rollei MF cameras)
Reply from gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo) ([Leica] S2 test)
Reply from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] S2 test)