Subject: [Leica] Was S2 test - Rollei MF cameras
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 16:56:11 +0100

Rollei 6006 and 6008 bodies are pretty inexpensive used, even at
top-price dealers like SHPhoto here in Germany.

I've often seen them at prices between 250 and 500 euros on that
well-known online auction site too.

If you are looking for non-PQ lenses, they average out at 400 - 600
euros (Zeiss, Rollei and Schneider) but PQ lenses tend to be more expensive.

There is one guy in Germany who will repair almost anything from Rollei
- Paepke Fototechnik in D?sseldorf - from tiny Rollei 35 cameras and
ancient TLRs, to SL35, 2000F, 3003, the SL66 (all series) and the whole
gamut of MF cameras from SLX to 6008 AF.

I'll be letting him replace the cells in the power pack of my 6006 soon,
it's almost dead and won't take much of a charge any more. A shame to
let the 6006 stand around gathering dust - it's a wonderful piece of
equipment

Cheers
Douglas

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Was S2 test - Rollei MF cameras)