Subject: [Leica] S2 test
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 08:01:32 +0000

PMFJI but the Mamiya 210 f8 is designed for landscapes and has no
rangefinder coupling (the Mamiya 7 RF would probably be inadequate anyway)
it is not a portrait lens, in any useful way.
The 150 is fantastic, but the close focussing is not for head shots. I have
used the Mamiya 7 for years hiking, since IMO it is the best MF camera for
landscapes. This year it was replaced by the M8 for hiking.
Perhaps I won't use it again.
Frank