Subject: [Leica] S2 test
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 00:12:10 -0800

I know all these of course, but never let facts stand in the way of
the opinions, and truth is, Mark is not entirely wrong, so for now, I
am keeping my pennies.

Thanks Slobodan, Bob, and you for the comments about the Rollei
though, and Mark spake the truth as usual.

One thing I realize though is that the best hiking does not equate
best photo-ops. Not that the scenery isn't there, but the timing is
not right for the lights. You have to camp out for days or something
on the trails.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog: