Subject: [Leica] Voigtländer Germany - a lie, a pile of baloney, or a marketing ploy?
From: platoali at gmail.com (Platoali)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 10:02:34 +0330

This is an interesting Policy, but sometimes it can get dirty.

Iranian hand woven carpets are famous. There  are Cities like Kashan
and Isfehan or Tabriz that are famous for their hand woven carpets. In
the carpets are usually named bye the cities that have been made
there. For example Kashan carpet. when China entered the hand woven
carpet industry, they build cities with the same name, and market the
their products like Iranian one but with much lower quality compared
to the original ones.

The end result is that Iran lost its market and now the many of people
in carpet industry are in trouble.

Best Wishes
Ali Yazdi