Subject: [Leica] M9 reviewers drawn from the "unwashed masses"
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 18:51:51 -0600

Absolutely agree Jim.
Which is why I'm not selling my C 5D;
which gives me full frame capability with a wide range of prime R glass
as well as a couple of decent L zooms.

I could never afford to replace my R primes with current C primes.

I totally understand all the issues involved:
semi-functionality with full frame sensors
affordability due to either already having them or finding good deals
multiple choices
not to mention they're simply wonderful lenses.

and it really is fun to hack photo stuff together and make it work
for you.

I'm sure that I'm not the only one on this list that fell in love
with photography for:
        the optical/mechanical tinkering
        the laboratory magic
        as well as