Subject: [Leica] OT: MAC question - Mail / Netscape / Thunderbird
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 22:22:39 +0100

Hi Philippe,

What is it that you do not like about Mail? I have both it and
Thunderbird on my iMac, but use Mail only. I find the differences to
be marginal, so it is really a matter of taste. Since Thunderbird is
free, you run little risk in downloading it and trying to see if you
like it.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain