Subject: [Leica] OT: MAC question - Mail / Netscape / Thunderbird
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 22:36:29 +0100

Thanks Nathan
I miss the feature that saves you opening the file to read the mail for
one - I still miss the windows bar and thumbnails too
and the subfolders seem to duplicate every message they filter - your
message for instance went both in the main box, and in the lug box ...
speak of gaining time :-(

I'll give it a try then and see for myself, which will teach me how to
desintall software when I've made my choice BTW.
Thanks again
Philippe, on the eve of reunification day in Alsace-Moselle and Fr