Subject: [Leica] m9 review
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:50:20 -0500

At 02:53 AM 11/10/2009, you wrote:
>Dante,
>
>I agree 100%. The M8 is slow in writing to the card in a sequence and
>locks up very easily. Even worse, when the camera locks up, the only
>way to unlock it is to take out the battery for a few seconds
>resulting in the loss of (up to) 10 pictures. At least that's what
>happens with my M8.
>
>Tarek

I have to say that with two M8s and one M9, I've never had any of
them lock up!   I don't take lots of shots in rapid sequence usually
but since I got the M9 with its auto-bracketing, I've been taking
lots of rapid series - 5 shots bracketed by two - and it has never locked up.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo) ([Leica] m9 review)