Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hello from Pakistan
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 11:49:55 -0600

Quoth the Tina Manley :

> We had a taxi driver in Iran who had just converted to
> Christianity.  He would pull out to pass a bus with trucks coming at
> him and take both hands off the wheel to cross himself and touch his
> St. Christopher statue on the dash!  He was convinced that God would
> protect him!  I wasn't so sure from the back seat.

Well, you ARE still here....

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee at rcmckee.com
P O Box 571900                           voice/fax   713/783-3502
Houston, TX 77257-1900                   cell phone #  on request

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Hello from Pakistan)