Subject: [Leica] Capa's Spanish War shot of Falling Soldier....
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 19:30:51 -0600

The only way we'll ever "KNOW" is for someone to go ask the man, then
come back and report.

And even then there will be those who'll call THAT a lie, if it suits
their purposes better.

Will IS an expert on lying and twisting for political purposes,
however...  an equally hard-won and well-deserved reputation.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee at rcmckee.com
P O Box 571900                           voice/fax   713/783-3502
Houston, TX 77257-1900                   cell phone #  on request

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Capa's Spanish War shot of Falling Soldier....)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Capa's Spanish War shot of Falling Soldier....)
Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Capa's Spanish War shot of Falling Soldier....)
Message from charcot at comcast.net (Charcot) ([Leica] Capa's Spanish War shot of Falling Soldier....)