Subject: [Leica] Capa's Spanish War shot of Falling Soldier....
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 17:10:28 -0500

given his published history, i think george will has a lot of balls to worry
about someone else doing something for political reasons

Reading the editorial, I also find him VERY unqualified to judge Capa's
authenticity--will read something new and assumes it everything

ric

Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Capa's Spanish War shot of Falling Soldier....)
Message from charcot at comcast.net (Charcot) ([Leica] Capa's Spanish War shot of Falling Soldier....)