Subject: [Leica] S2 Hands-On and Samples at PDN
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 00:17:54 -0400

> one of the reviewer's comments I agree with is that there may be too much
> information. Do I really need to see that much hair folicle detail, and the
> crumbs from yesterday's lunch?  OTOH all that detail in the eyes is
> fabulous.  Not much room for questioning the lens and sensor capabilities,
> at least under studio conditions.
>
> Doug Herr
> Birdman of Sacramento
> http://www.wildlightphoto.com

To me its a thing where it just shows' to go you that looking at a monitor
of an image 1:1 does not tell you what a camera is all about.
Its looking at a large print.
Printed at 240 or 300
Or whatever rez it talkes to make a print the size I'd be liable to make.
In my case 17x22 inches

Mark William Rabiner