Subject: [Leica] S2 Hands-On and Samples at PDN
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 01:35:14 +0000

I WANT ONE!!!

Let's see:
Sell the wife's car - Not a good idea...
Sell off my ham radio gear - got to think on that one...
Sell off my R8/DMR, R4sp, and all R lenses - sure...
Take a loan on the house - Wife would kill me...
Get the money from my pension - Still not recovered from the melt down...
Sell a kidney - Naw...
Sell the house - Wife would kill me...

Does not look good, BUT I WANT ONE!!!

Gene -------------- Original message from "wildlightphoto at earthlink.net"