Subject: [Leica] S2 Hands-On and Samples at PDN
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 16:20:28 -0400

John Edwin Mason wrote:

Photo District News has put an S2 hands-on report and a couple of files
samples up on its website:

http://www.pdngearguide.com/gearguide/content_display/reviews/e3i5356929b5d4
9b89e33445c210859cb2f

http://tinyurl.com/yja98ab

The samples--seen full size (on my monitor, the girl's lips are nearly a
foot across)--are pretty amazing.
<<<

O M G ! !

one of the reviewer's comments I agree with is that there may be too much
information. Do I really need to see that much hair folicle detail, and the
crumbs from yesterday's lunch?  OTOH all that detail in the eyes is
fabulous.  Not much room for questioning the lens and sensor capabilities,
at least under studio conditions.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com