Subject: [Leica] S2 Hands-On and Samples at PDN
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 07:25:15 +1000

Doug those shots are obviously resolution examples rather than good
portraits and completely lack any of the post work that goes into any kind
of fashion or glamour work of course. Lit to emphasis ever atom of skin
texture too.
I don't think that the model will be putting them as is into her portfolio
anytime soon.
Jeesh, I can't think of any outside subjects that could possibly benefit
from this much image information, especially when their longer lens comes on
line. I think it is 350 or 380 or similar. ;-)