Subject: [Leica] M9 improvements
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 00:36:31 -0400

By far the most famous street camera system for street photography and photo
journalism ever made is the Leica M.
And was in use up to the very end of the film era despite the rumors of its
demise.

Most of those people are out shooting DSLR's right now getting better shots
than they ever have but perhaps misty eyed about the old days they had a
ball with their quiet unobtrusive and elegant Leica M's with its killer
glass.
NOW would be the time to lure them back.
But not with a body which makes them dial back their ISO wheel back several
years and stops.
They will wait for the M9-P so they'll not have to do this.
I don't think they'll have to wait long. I think it will be out in early
next year. The first day of spring perhaps. A sunny day with birdies
tweeting. I'll put my 135 3.4 APO on one and snap one. Mid tweet.

Mark William Rabiner