Subject: [Leica] LCD Protector for M9
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 19:15:03 +1000

Nathan is correct and senior Leica executives have recently acknowledged a
shift from the traditional expectations to an predicted life cycle of 2 to 3
years with digital models. That is a market and technology reality, not
viability.
If Mark meant to say that  the M9 looks to have reached a development state
where it is all of the M digital camera we NEED for our lifetimes that is
also true, in my opinion. Reaction and acceptance is far outstripping
production, much to the temporary chagrin of customers waiting to take
delivery. Now double shifts and initial production order increased to 8,000
camera bodies!

--
Cheers
Geoff