Subject: [Leica] iso 100.000+??
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 15:28:35 -0700

Sonny Carter offered:
> Most of the time, I try to have a camera with me, with a fresh battery, set
> for the correct ISO, so I can be ready to be lucky if a shot comes along,
> just in case, you understand.<<<<<<<<

Hi Sonny,
It's the only way to go! I don't dare go anywhere on the west coast and
Vancouver Island because we live along an earthquake fault line. We are
always being told the "BIG ONE" earthquake that is, will happen...... some
day! And I sure as hell don't want to be caught without my camera, extra
cards and fresh battery! :-)

Hey my last frames could be my best frames! ;-)
ted