Subject: [Leica] Still toying with getting a 75mm Summilux
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 07:13:50 -0400

> Mark. they are very different things.
>
> The 75 Summilux is like a Noctilux, except 25mm longer (I measured it).
>
> The 75 Summicron is like a 50/1.4ASPH monster eating, fire breathing,
> earthing quaking piece of glass.
>
> You use the Lux for portraits. The bokeh will melt any woman's heart.
>
> You use the 'Cron for... everything else. It's crunchy.

You got a point but I'm shooting portraits with my 90 APO ASPH Summicron.
And my Apo-Telyt-M 135 mm f/3.4 for tight head shots.
A 75 I'd use for full lengths.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Still toying with getting a 75mm Summilux)
Reply from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Still toying with getting a 75mm Summilux)