Subject: [Leica] Still toying with getting a 75mm Summilux
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 03:39:07 -0700

Mark. they are very different things.

The 75 Summilux is like a Noctilux, except 25mm longer (I measured it).

The 75 Summicron is like a 50/1.4ASPH monster eating, fire breathing,
earthing quaking piece of glass.

You use the Lux for portraits. The bokeh will melt any woman's heart.

You use the 'Cron for... everything else. It's crunchy.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog:

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Still toying with getting a 75mm Summilux)