Subject: [Leica] Epson 3800 broken again
From: richard.lists at (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 20:42:04 -0700

My Z3100(knock on wood) never skipped a beat, and it prints from rice
paper to canvas with builtin profiling. Quite happy with it.

BTW, kilometers? :-)

On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 9:11 PM, Brian Reid <reid at>
> If Hewlett Packard ever makes a printer that prints as well as the Epson
> 3800 I will buy it in a heartbeat. But, alas, the 3800 is like the diva
> soprano: because it is so good, it can get away with being as temperamental
> as it wants.

// richard m: richard
// w: blog:
// book:

Replies: Reply from reid at (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Epson 3800 broken again)