Subject: [Leica] iso 100.000+??
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 04:03:03 -0400

> #1 rule on Leica list: never question the superiority of a Leica lens,
> even if it is a Rexx (a dog, get it?)!! :-)
>
> It is also true that whatever Doug is doing or using, he is doing it
> right. So no complaint from me about his choices...

To me this is an issue that its not some favorite lens on some guy and he's
posted a few shots with  640x480 it he'll be using something else next year;
This is Doug whose been using the lens for years - decades and gone on to
make prints from them and has completed this cycle many times.
Shoot
Edit
tweak
Print

More involved now for Doug perhaps its
Shoot
Edit
tweak
Print
Market
Deal with print orders on the internet and gallery
Repeat and rinse.

Mark William Rabiner