Subject: [Leica] iso 100.000+??
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 20:30:08 -0700

#1 rule on Leica list: never question the superiority of a Leica lens,
even if it is a Rexx (a dog, get it?)!! :-)

It is also true that whatever Doug is doing or using, he is doing it
right. So no complaint from me about his choices...

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog:

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] iso 100.000+??)