Subject: [Leica] Stock Photography
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 16:19:21 -0400

What I don't wish to see displayed in public:

Kids eating happy meals.
Middle class families eating KFC.
Sugary foods and drink adds during children TV shows.

http://www.spurgeonworld.com/blog/images/obesity.jpg

http://www.bored.com/billboards/images/mcdonalds_hip.2.jpg

Remember, not so long ago:

http://www.bored.com/billboards/images/reagan.jpg

Example of perceptual shift or what we call creating negative valence
for a product:

http://www.soloflex.com/wp-content/uploads/Glass-of-Human-Fat-Debuts-In-New-Health-Department-Ads-Gothamist.jpg

Art and the counterfactual argument to "just making a living".

http://www.chrisjordan.com/current_set2.php?id=11

Replies: Reply from dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella) ([Leica] Stock Photography)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] now.. Shock Photography)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Stock Photography)