Subject: [Leica] Easy decisions for M9 or not
From: lindnich at tesco.net (lindnich at tesco.net)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 09:07:20 +0100

Hello Tina,
No I'm not scorning stock photography but really having trouble
understanding how it makes sense.
If I can understand it I will try it because flipping burgers doesn't look
great to me either. In an average year how many pictures do you submit to
stock libraries? You have said that you cant predict what will sell so it is
a numbers game...you don't study market trends because it is no help, or no
fun?

Gordon