Subject: [Leica] Easy decisions for M9 or not
From: lindnich at tesco.net (lindnich at tesco.net)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 13:22:01 +0100

There is a lot for me to think about from this discussion. I'm very grateful
for everyone's patience and honest opinions.
Stock libraries evidently prompt strong views. I have to reconsider my
prejudices and do some hard work. I'm so glad I don't have to study the
market trends. I had visions of Arthur Millers Death of a Salesman.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Gordon