Subject: [Leica] Easy decisions for M9 or not
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 20:21:39 -0400

lindnich at tesco.net wrote:
> All I have to do is shoot more B grade photos without content or meaning,
> interpolate them and edit the Exif data so it looks like I have an M8 and
> people will see me as a serious photographer who washes. Then loads of
> money will land in my bank account and two M9s will be mine.
>
> Thats brilliant. Thanks  a lot
>
> Gordon

You can scorn stock photographers all you want but I would not be able
to do the documentary work that I do without the income from the stock
photography.  Nobody pays for documentary photography these days.  If
you are addicted to it, as I am, you have to find a way to pay for it.
I prefer shooting stock to flipping burgers at MacDonalds.

Tina
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from lindnich at tesco.net (lindnich at tesco.net) ([Leica] Easy decisions for M9 or not)
Message from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Easy decisions for M9 or not)