Subject: [Leica] Leica] OT: A pox on all virus and malware writers
From: matthew at hunt.tc (Matthew Hunt)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 21:05:30 +0100

Hope it goes OK Mark.  We've been happy with BT Broadband Option 3 including
Total Security since we switched to them in the summer.  We saved money as
it protects several computers and we had been buying separate McA and Norton
for Esther's and my machines.
Matthew Hunt
Cottenham, Cambridge, UK
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/mnsh/