Subject: [Leica] Leica] OT: A pox on all virus and malware writers
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 20:03:54 +0100

Hi Peter,

thanks for the tip with the restore point.  I'll keep that in mind if I
have any more problems.

I'm optimistic that I've cleaned the system out using a combination of
Malwarebytes and a trial version of Kaspersky anti-virus 2010.

I'm just running a final full scan using Malwarebytes to make sure - so
fingers crossed...

Best wishes

Mark

Mark Pope,