Subject: [Leica] M9 - not much more expensive than M8?
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 08:29:02 +0530

Jerry,
The absolute price might be higher, but houses are more expensive here
relative to earning capacity (no of years earnings required to buy a house).
It is just that I have an old fashioned aversion to debt...I have seen too
often what it can do, both to individuals and corporates. I also own a
stockbroking firm with no debt - we just do the level of business that the
equity will support.
Cheers
Jayanand