Subject: [Leica] M9 - not much more expensive than M8?
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 13:41:25 -0700

Stasys,

Anyone who takes a bank loan for a hobby camera has lost their sense of
value.  I can confidently
say that I have NEVER had a loan to pay for anything except my house.
No, I have never had a
car loan.  I pay my credit cards at months end.  Never paid a dime's
interest except on my house.

If I want to buy something, I save up for it, then pay cash.or check.
Usually with a discount.

I can see a professional taking out a loan, to improve his livelihood,
but not a hobbyist.

Jerry Lehrer

Replies: Reply from frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE) ([Leica] M9 - not much more expensive than M8?)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] M9 - not much more expensive than M8?)