Subject: [Leica] WAS: discreet shooter and shooting discretely NOW loupe & pixels????????????/
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 08:10:32 -0700

Can I ask my usual stupid question, please? And thank you.

Like what do you do with the loupe to look at pixels and where do you do
this? On Camera screen? Or computer screen? OR?

And obviously what great amount of knowledge do I gain in doing so?????

Will it allow me to perform and see better as a photographer or as a techie?
No offence intended, as once again I'm a photographer first and foremost and
do enjoy taking pictures. But for the life of me I can not understand what
all this extra stuff of loupes and looking at pixels does other than just
taking up time from shooting better and more interesting photographs.

Please enlighten me. Certainly if my photographic skills such as seeing and
shooting abilities will be improved beyond looking at a full photograph
determining whether I'm any good or not?

Thank you.

Ol doc ted!