Subject: [Leica] WAS: discreet shooter and shooting discretely NOW loupe &pixels????????????/
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 18:30:33 -0500

I guess the people using digital backs on a view camera still have to use a
loupe to focus, like film?  Or maybe they can magnify on the screen - that
would be neat.

Ken

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] WAS: discreet shooter and shooting discretely NOW loupe &pixels????????????/)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] WAS: discreet shooter and shooting discretely NOW loupe &pixels????????????/)